Did you know that you have to power to make your skin look healthy, beautiful and vibrant? Yes, you can also prevent skin damage and premature aging. You just need to do simple but important things to achieve that goal; so, this article is going to give some skin care tips that will help you achieve and maintain healthy youthful skin. Here is the interesting article.
External factors contribute a lot to skin damage and aging. Hence, if you know these factors and try your best to combat them, then, you would be on your way to building a strong foundation for a beautiful vibrant skin.
5 Vital tips to achieving and maintaining healthy youthful skin
1. Cleaning – We come into contact with pollutions, dust and grime every day; these impurities attach themselves to our skin. Hence, it is important to cleanse your face with warm water and mild soap every night before going to bed so as to get rid of these impurities and unclog your pores; clogged pores lead to drab and lack-luster looking skin that is also vulnerable to premature aging.
2. Hot chlorinated water – Chlorine causes oxidation and the hotter the water, the higher the rate of chemical reaction, which leads to more skin damage. So, if you want to maintain healthy youthful skin, you should avoid bathing with hot water especially when the water contains high amount of chlorine; luke-warm water is always better.
3. Make-up – If you want to have healthy youthful skin, ensure that you remove your make-up before going to bed; leaving your make-up on will clog your pores and make the skin age faster.
4. Sleeping position – Sleep more on your back; gravity draws the skin downward as you sit or walk around during the day; so, sleeping on your back breaks that gravitational pull to reduce sagging or dropping. Sleeping with your face on the pillow also increases your chances of developing lines and creases faster; it could also lead to puffy eyes.
5. Skin care products – Stay away from harsh chemicals and use quality natural organic products; look for brands that contain skin rejuvenating ingredients like sea kelp, almond oil, Capuacu butter, Crodamol OP, bio-active keratin and honey. These will help to protect your skin from environmental damage as well as revive it to make it look younger and beautiful.
Having beautiful vibrant skin need not cost you a lot of money; you just need to be committed to doing those simple but important things and you will surely get the result you are looking for. If you want more information on a natural skin care brand that will help you maintain healthy youthful skin, visit my website.